Sunday, April 29, 2012

Making up for my lack of postings this month

I cannot believe it's been over a month since I avidly posted on my blog.  April has been a crazy month.  Daniel's musical season erupted these past 3 weeks, which has kept him at school until 9pm most nights.  I got promoted to Front Office Supervisor at Hochstein, we are two front office assistants short, and it's our busiest season (registration time).  Every day, both of us come home like zombies.  Our eating habits have been on kind of a roller coaster ride.  For the most part we have been good, but the month of April was the first time that we intentionally broke our diets.  Afterwards, we felt horrible, which is a great sign that this diet is for the best.

Fortunately, I have still been going down in weight (hallelujah!).  I am now 15 lbs down, and really starting to feel the benefits of weight loss.  I am stronger, and able to sustain longer workouts.  My digestion has been better as well.  My friend, Brittany, got me to buy a groupon for Bounce Aerobics.  Here is their website.  So far, I have tried zumba and turbo kick.  I'm really in love with turbo kick, as it is a crazy aerobic exercise that will have every muscle in your body hurting the next day.  The instructors are fun and energetic, and the atmosphere is very city chic. 


No comments:

Post a Comment